Monday, October 26, 2009

Paris

I am finally back from Paris, and completely exhausted. I did so much in so few days, and I wish I would have had much more time, because there was so much more I wanted to do. I hopped on a train from Avignon to Paris, which took about 2 and a half hours, plus the one hour bus ride from Lacoste to Avignon. When I arrived in Paris I took a taxi to the home latin hotel,where I would be spending 5 days at. The first day I arrived in Paris, I went to see Jim Morrison's grave, as well as many other important artists. I walked around some more, and stopped at a Batissere to grab a quick snack, and looked around vintage shops. and went out and experienced the night life of Paris. I went to museums, and Fiac, which was amazing, and I spent so much time there, taking in all of my surroundings, in awe of how many art pieces where in one area. I went to the Lourve, and naturally saw the Mona Lisa, and I went to see the Arch of Triumph, and at night I saw the Eiffel Tower, with the amazing light show, with music too. I did not get to go up to the top of the tower, but I will save that for the next time I'm in Paris. I went to an amazing restaurant and had the best food I have ever had in my life, and I went dancing at the best place ever, with a wonderful atmosphere. I got to meet a famous photographer who was inspiring, and full of so much life, and many stories that I loved. The sculptures and statues in Paris where so different from what I have seen to. Cymbals in a pond, and people can throw rocks at, to make music, and the history of Vouge magazine covers along side a walk way, and even a momument brought over from Egypt, that has the other pair of it still in Egypt. The houses were all beautiful, the layout of Paris as well. The shopping was amazing too, I saw favorite stores of mine, and made a few purchases I was very proud of. I had a wonderful experience visiting Paris, and I can't wait to share them with my friends and family.
Always,
  Ariele

No comments:

Post a Comment