Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Final Days

The last days are approaching, and there is so much to do. However, I still find time to go on long strolls through the valley. For many weeks I keep coming across a trailer, and horse stables, and I stopped and stared at it for a few moments, so I would remember it as it is, and then I captured a photograph of my surroundings. The sun was setting, and it made the lighting hit the ground perfectly in every spot.  The way that the trees sway back and forth is also something I enjoy; the soft wind pushing through the leaves, some stay in tact, while others fall gracefully to the ground. I stood on the side of the road taking in the past 7 weeks of my life, and reflecting on it, and then I decided to walk back slowly, photographing the light.
Always,
     Ariele

No comments:

Post a Comment